Specification sheet PDF English
Complete Specifications PackageZIP
- 142 mm projection
- rigid, thermally insulated spout
- laminar flow
- height of mixer 248 mm
- height up to laminar flow regulator 226 mm
- hole diameter 35 mm
- provides filtered, hot water up to 93°C
- provides filtered, cold water
- max. flow 2 l/min at 3 bar flow pressure
- ready-to-use control unit for wall mounting (135mm x 160mm x 60mm)
- electronic magnetic valve
- 100-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 18 W power supply unit, incl. country-specific adapter set
- one lever for cold and hot water
- Codes & standards
- NSF/ANSI 372
- NOTE: Not compatible with Reverse Osmosis
- A minimum flow pressure of 3 bar is necessary for the HOT & COLD WATER DISPENSER to work perfectly in conjunction with a hot water tank and filter.
- In addition, the installation must be above a kitchen sink.
- The filter cartridge must be changed every six months. The installation instructions contain further information for guidance.
- Detailed planning information and technical data can be found at www.dornbracht.com/professional