Specification sheet PDF English
Complete Specifications PackageZIP
- TARA ULTRA Profi spout
- spout, projection 240mm
- pivotable spout 360°
- laminar and spray flow
- max. flow 7 l/min
- inherently safe from back flow.
- single sink, 1100 mm x 405 mm
- single sink with drainer and lowered tap hole bank
- sink depth 200mm
- stainless steel, material thickness 1.5 mm
- installation, on top or flush
- complete pop-up waste and overflow set with valve bridge
- 3 1/2" closable strainer basket valve
- attachment set
- electronic strainer waste
- to automatically open and close the 3 1/2" strainer basket valve
- foot sensor
- for starting and stopping the flow of water, contact-free
- class 1 laser product (meets the requirements of DIN EN 60825-1/IEC 60825-1:2007)
- holder for attachment
- electronic control elements, pre-fitted (SMART TOOLS)
- 2x twist-action control elements with electronic control for temperature and volume
- 1x display switch control element with electronic control for a TARA ULTRA Profi outlet, electronic strainer waste and dosing function, 60 x 60 mm
- preset temperature and volume
- key lock for cleaning purposes
- pause function
- service displays
- can be updated and is network compatible
- app for individualisation
- control unit and connection materials
- ready-to-use control unit for DIN rail mounting TS 35, (120mm x 135mm x 60mm)
- 2x 1/2"IG x 1/2"IG x 400mm high pressure hose
- 100-240 V AC / 12 V DC, 50-60 Hz, 18 W power supply unit, incl. country-specific adapter set
- 2x angle valve with filter 1/2"
- In order to compensate for the disproportionately high increase in the cost of materials, we are unfortunately forced to charge a precious metal surcharge of 10% for this article as from 1st June 2020.
- The surcharge is not included in price shown.
- This article is not compatible with polished stainless steel sinks. The article can be combined with glazed steel sinks.
- Detailed planning information and technical data can be found at www.dornbracht.com/professional
- ATTENTION: Separate terms and conditions for electronic articles are applicable.